Saturday, June 09, 2007

Golive 9

To me it came as a big surprise, Adobe yesterday released Golive 9. To me this is funny news. I never liked dreamwever a bit. To much options and I don't like the way it forces (recommends) my work flow. It's the same with Flash there is just to much crap in there. Adobe please learn from apple make a n00b version a semi pro version and a pro one. Don't try to put all in one big App!!

Now I know there are a lot of dreamweaver fan boys out there but to me it really a toy for the not so pro coders. It's sad that dreamweaver has been chosen to be adobe's main app and that the last years Golive had lot's of Dreamweavers options (that I don't like).

Last week I bought Coda from panic.com and really see no reason to go back. To the golive developers I want to say: Screw the marketing department, and go and check if panic need extra developers.

No comments: