Monday, May 21, 2007

dannyruchtie 2.0 Comming soon

What to do if you got nothing to blog about....?
Make a Blog and Blog about it!

At the moment I am working on a major update to my site. I decided to throw blogger overboard and make my own site and blog application. Not that I wasn't content with blogger, it's a great tool. But for me, a modest developer, I want more control over my blog. Let's face it, all these post about web development and not even using my own application is pretty lame.


What's new:

  • New Look and easier to swap css (photo-bottom: design still in progress)
  • No more copy and pasting from other blog's (Now 100% Danny)
  • Better and higher frequency of Posting
  • New Photo Archive (made possible by friend Mattijs Wit)
  • Optimized for print, tv and mobile phone's
  • More RSS
  • New 'Labs' for all project's that are in progress

New on the back end:
  • Better WYSIWYG editor
  • Search engine optimized ( sitemaps, optimized urls and better archiving)
  • On the fly CSS editing
  • Better Analytics tools
I try to get my new site live at the end of this week. This blog will be replaced by my new one. The Blog will be keept as a archive on blogspot.com.

No comments: